Official HFR Driver and Transport Learnership 2023-2024 | Form, Requirements & Dates
We are pleased to inform you about HFR Driver and Transport Learnership 2023-2024 | Form, Requirements & Dates
HFR is one of the biggest independent refrigerated transporters in South Africa. In other words, HFR works in the industry of refrigerated and dry volume transport in South Africa. Therefore, when you are looking for a company that can facilitate you in providing the transporter for your frozen things, you can depend on HFR. Currently, there is an HFR driver and transport learnership that all South African can apply for.
In addition, in the following, there are a lot of details to consider related to HFR driver and transport learnership. If you are into this learnership, the writer highly hopes that the following details will help you decide whether or not it is suitable for your interests and your capabilities.
Job Title: HFR driver and transport learnership
Position: Driver and learner
Recruiter: HFR Skills Development Centre
Location: South Africa
Generally, in order to qualify for the HFR driver and transport learnership, all applicants must have these general requirements.
- Having South African citizenship is non-negotiable
- The applicants must own a bank account and three months’ bank statements
- Having proof of SARS registration and address (Utility account or Bank Letter Proof) is compulsory
- The applicants must possess a valid identity document, passport, and also PrDP for 5 years
- Having good health and no criminal records is obligatory
- The applicants who have their own transport or easy access to public transport are preferable
- Having an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) with contactable references is obligatory
- Lastly, the applicants must have last month’s payslips
Specifically, when you wish to participate in HFR driver and transport learnership, these are the following requirements to apply for the position of the driver.
- Having a minimum of three years of refrigeration (Reefer) experience
- The applicants must have 7 years or more of long-distance experience
- The applicants must have sound knowledge of all the main routes in Southern Africa
- Also, being able to cross borders is an advantage
On the other hand, for the position of learners, it is an obligation to fulfill the following requirements, as follows.
- Having a minimum of two years long distance driving experience is obligatory
- Also, the applicants must have the minimum of Grade 12 qualifications
In addition, there are some compulsory documents that all applicants need to provide, as follows.
- An identity document
- A comprehensive CV
- SARS registration
- Copy of last month’s payslips
- Copies of qualifications
- A valid PrDP for 5 years
In applying for HFR driver and transport learnership, all applicants can go through https://www.hfr.co.za/careers/. At the bottom of the page, there will be an application form to fill in. It includes personal information, code experience, transportation, and also the job you are applying for. Next, there are some questions about your last working experience.
At the end of the application, there is a button to attach all the documents. Do not forget to click submit after completing the application.
Finally, there is no closing date for the learnership. As the application is doable online, it means that you can apply at any time.
Note: If you need help, or have questions or corrections regarding this post, kindly use the comment box below.