Official Gauteng Dept Of Health Nursing Programme 2022-2023
We are pleased to inform you about Gauteng Dept Of Health Nursing Programme 2022-2023
Gauteng Dept (Department) of Health has announced the 2022 Nursing Programme. (Government Dept). The Nursing Training Programme 2022-2023 is available in various medical and nursing colleges, allowing you to improve your skills and experience level in a short period of time. Nurses can apply for Gauteng Department of Health Training Jobs 2022-2023. If you are looking for Nurse Jobs or Nurse Careers, you have come to the right place, as the Government Nursing Jobs 2022 are open to hardworking and talented female candidates.
It is also worth noting that after completing the Gauteng Dept of Health Government Nursing Programme 2022-2023, you may be able to find better Nursing Vacancies or Nursing Careers. The Nursing Training Course 2022 will be beneficial to you in the near future, when you will be able to secure better Nursing Vacancies in various health centers and hospitals. Candidates living in Gauteng should apply for the Government Training Jobs 2022. Before submitting your application to the recruitment department, you can review the details of the 2022-2023 Nursing Programme.
The Gauteng Department of Health in South Africa is offering a nursing training program in 2022-2023
Nursing Training Intake for Gauteng Department of Health in 2022-2023
Applicants are invited to apply to the Gauteng College of Nursing for a Diploma in Nursing in 2022-2023 at one of the College campuses:
- Ann Latsky Nursing Compus
- Chris Hani Baragwanath Nursing Campus
- SG Lourens Nursing Campus
- Bonalesedi Nursing Campus
Please keep the following in mind when applying for and being considered for the training:
- Before you can apply, you must first create a profile on the system.
- You must be a South African citizen living in the Gauteng Province.
- You must have one of the following school leaving certificates: a Senior Certificate, a National Senior Certificate, or a National Vocational Certificate. Primary Care
- Applications must be submitted through the GPG Professional Job Centre system by August 7, 2022; NO late applications will be accepted.
- Although certified documents will be uploaded to the system, if you are shortlisted, you will be required to bring supporting documentation to the selection center.
- All applications must be submitted online; no hand-delivered or emailed applications will be accepted.
The following subject criteria must be met:
- English HG D or SG C, Biology HG D or SG C, Mathematics HG D or SG C, and a M score of 17 are required for the Senior Certificate.
- National Senior Certificate: English Level 4, Life Sciences Level 4, Mathematics Level 4 or Math Literacy Level 5, and APS of 27 or above (Life Orientation counts half the score)
- Certificate of National Vocational Competence: 50% in Fundamental Subjects (English First Additional Language, Math/Math Literacy, Life Orientation) and 60% in Vocational Subjects (SA Health Care System, Public Health, The Human Body and Mind and Community Oriented Primary Care)
- Current Grade 12 students must complete the standards for the National Senior Certificate in their Grade 11 final results.
Attributes And Competencies
- Problem-solving skills
- The ability to connect with others
- Capability to organize
- Capability to lead
- Optimism in the face of adversity
- Communication, numeracy, and life skills are all important.
- Knowledge of computers
- Study abilities
- Compassionate and considerate.
The following will be expected of successful applicants:
- Signing a contract with the Department of Health
- Applicants must attend lectures
- As part of the program requirements, be prepared to participate in Work Integrated Learning (WIL), which involves shifts and working in Gauteng Department of Health hospitals and clinics on public holidays, weekends, and nights.
- Before you apply, make sure you qualify and meet the minimum requirements.
- Please accept that your application was unsuccessful if you do not get feedback within three months of the closing date.
How to Apply for the Gauteng Department of Health Nursing Programme 2022-2023
The completion of all steps in the recruitment and selection process does not guarantee that you will be accepted into the program. The Gauteng Department of Health will need successful applicants to sign an agreement. Attend classes, As part of the program requirements, be prepared to participate in Work Integrated Learning (WIL), which involves shifts and working in Gauteng Department of Health hospitals and clinics on public holidays, weekends, and nights. Enquiries: Central Gauteng Selection
Interested candidates may apply at http://www.nursingintake.gov.za. The Gauteng Department of Health will provide financial help to successful candidates in the form of a bursary provided they scan and submit their Matric certificate/statement of Grade 12 results or final Grade 11 results.
If you match the basic requirements listed above, you should apply online for Nursing Training Jobs 2022-2023 to expand your nursing experience.
Maureen.Mildenhall@gauteng.gov.za or Pam.Nell@gauteng.gov.za
Pixley Ka Isaka Seme Street
Telephone: 011 355 3503/3000
Note: If you have questions or corrections regarding this post, kindly use the comment below.