Letsema Learnerships South Africa 2024-2025 How to Apply
We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about Letsema Learnerships South Africa 2024-2025
ABOUT THE COMPANY
BANKSETA was formed through the Skills Development Act of 1998, with the aim of enabling their stakeholders to advance the banking and micro-finance industry. BANKSETA promotes transformation by way of broad-based black economic empowerment and employment equity via skills development.
ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP
The Letsema post-matric learnership is funded by BANKSETA, who aim to recruit unemployed matriculants so that they may further their studies and enter the work force with greater skills. The learnership runs over the course of 1 year and successful completion of the programme means learners receive a NQF5 qualification in banking service advice.
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric
- Achieved a minimum of 60% for English in Matric
- Achieved a minimum of 50% for Accounting in Matric
- Achieved a minimum of 50% for Mathematics or 60% for Mathematical Literacy in Matric
- Currently unemployed
- 30 years old or younger when commencing the learnership
- Clear credit record (ITC)
- No criminal record
- Professional/ presentable image
- Currently not taking part in any other learnership programmes
- Not studying (or planning to study) during the course of the learnership programme
- Good command of the English language – written and verbal
- Able to provide an official testimonial/ positive recommendation from a previous school/ learning institution/ religious institution
*Disabled persons must provide a medical certificate stating the nature of the disability
HOW TO APPLY
Application forms/ details can be found on the official BANKSETA website (https://www.bankseta.org.za/youth_programmes.aspx?section=7&page=58).
Students should also download and read the Learnership Agreement (https://www.bankseta.org.za/youth_programmes.aspx?section=7&page=23)
Applications are open from July to August annually and recruitment takes place 6 months before the programme commences.
You will be required to submit the following documentation when applying:
- South African Identity document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Official testimonial/ positive recommendation from a previous school/ learning institution/ religious institution
- Original signed BANKSETA Letsema Learnership Agreement (pdf) – please download, complete and sign
BANKSETA Head Office: Gauteng
Deerani Naidoo – firstname.lastname@example.org
Nobuhle Dlamini – email@example.com
Brian Dhliwayo – firstname.lastname@example.org
David Mtshweni – email@example.com
Note: If you have Questions, suggestions or corrections regarding this post, kindly make use of the comment box below.