De9jaSpirit Talent Hunt Auditions 2024 Season 4 | Registration Form, Requirements & Dates
We(zainfo.co.za team) gladly inform you about De9jaSpirit Talent Hunt Auditions 2024 | Registration Form, Requirements & Dates. Season 4
De9jaspirit Talent Hunt is a Nigerian talent hunt show aimed at discovering, showcasing and celebrating talents in Nigeria. It was launched in 2021 and is now aired on television stations such as Soundcity and Wazobia TV.
The maiden edition of De9jaspirit was hosted by Stephanie Coker and season 2 was hosted by VJ Adams. The judges are Nollywood Actress Ini Edo, Nigerian Singer Dr Sid, Nollywood Actor IK Ogbonna, and Comedian Buchi who has now been replaced with Big Brother Naija season 6 (Shine your eye) 1st runner-up Liquorose Afije.
The current champion is Exodus Dance Crew, a dance crew made up of three persons.
De9jaSpirit Talent Hunt Registration
The registration fee is set for a fixed amount of 2,200 Naira. Contestants are asked to register online on the DTH mobile app and screened contestants will then be invited to participate in physical auditions which helps the organizers to screen the best 50 contestants to participate in the live show.
During the live show, each Judge has a DTH Royalty ticket. For any contestant to get the ticket they need to win the judge’s heart with an exceptional performance. The judges get to pick three to four contestants with the best performance of the week, which makes them eligible to compete for the DTH ROYALTY cash Price of 300,000 Naira.
The viewers and fans are allowed to vote for the best performance of the week from among the nominated contestants on the DTH App for free. The contestant with the highest number of votes will win the cash prize. This goes on every week for 10 Weeks.In the Finals of the competition, 60% of the votes come from the Viewers/ fans and a unanimous decision from the judges makes up the remaining 40%.
The current prize for the winner of the De9jaspirit Talent Hunt is the sum of 10 million Naira, a five-day all-expenses-paid trip to Kenya and Maldives, and a brand-new car. The first runner-up gets a cash prize of 3 Million Naira, while the second runner-up gets two million Naira.
Let’s keep you updated about what happened in DHT Season 3
De9jaSpirit Talent Hunt commenced registration for the 2023 Edition (Season 3) in June 2023. The first prize winner will get a prize of 10 million Naira cash, a 5-day trip to Kenya and Maldives (all expenses covered), and a brand-new car. The first runner-up will get a cash prize of 3 million Naira, while the second runner-up will get a cash prize of two million Naira.
The organisers of the show have stated that they will continue the DTH Royalty cash prize of 300 thousand Naira to contestants whose performances are voted as the best each week. The show will unfold through various stages, with contestants progressing based on public voting.
De9jaspirit announced that it will retain all four judges from last season and host VJ Adams.
Season 3 of the De9jaspirit Talent Hunt was moved to Calabar International Convention Centre which is bigger than the previous venue with a 3,000 capacity, the live show which kick started on the 29th of August 2023 and lasted for 10 weeks witnessed a record attendance of 3,000 people during weekly performances and 5,000 people at the grand finale, it was aired on Soundcity TV. The show host remained VJ Adams and all four judges from the previous season were retained with Reekado Banks and Real Warri Pikin coming in as guest judges.
Exoduz Dance crew emerged winners of the season 3. The three person dance crew consists of Goodluck Imeh Thomas (the leader), John Joseph Akpan, and the audience’s favourite six-year-old Chikambo Annabel Obioma. They got a cash prize of 10 million Naira, a brand-new car, and an all-expense paid trip to Kenya and the Maldives.
The first runner-up was the singer Bisiryu Abraham Adeyemo, popularly known by his stage name, Mollythevibe. He got a cash prize of three million Naira. The 2nd runner-up was another crowd-favourite, Promise Effiong, He got a prize of two million Naira.
Season 3 of DTH captured the hearts of viewers and caused a significant stir on various social media platforms, the show got the attention of lots of Afro-culture blogs and Celebrities like Taraji P. Henson, Chris Brown, Tiffany Haddish, Diamond Platnumz and Psquare as they took to their social media handles to repost and root for their favourite contestants at the show.
The top five finalists were
|Exodus Dance Crew
|Bisiryu Abraham Adeyemo
|First runner up
|Second runner up
Note: If you need help, or have questions or corrections regarding this post, kindly use the comment box below.