Drexel Dean’s Fellowship 2023-2024 | Application, Requirements & Dates
We are pleased to inform you about Drexel Dean’s Fellowship 2023-2024 | Application, Requirements & Dates
About Drexel University
Drexel University is a private research university with three campuses in Philadelphia and one in Sacramento, California. It was founded in 1891 by Anthony J. Drexel, a noted financier and philanthropist. As of 2015, more than 26,000 students are enrolled in over 70 undergraduate programs and more than 100 master’s, doctoral, and professional programs at the university. Drexel’s cooperative education program (co-op) is a unique aspect of the school’s degree programs, offering students the opportunity to gain up to 18 months of paid, full-time work experience in a field relevant to their undergraduate major or graduate degree program prior to graduation.
Details about Drexel Dean’s Fellowship 2023
Drexel Dean’s Fellowship 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Drexel University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, variable . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: Drexel University
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, variable
The Dean’s Fellowship is designed to assist outstanding applicants, and as such, the fellowship does not carry any assigned duties.
Eligibility for the Drexel Dean’s Fellowship:
- Domestic and international applicants are eligible.
- Applicants must be seeking full-time study only at the master’s level.
- Applicants may not receive any other form of assistantship or fellowship from Drexel University while they hold a Dean’s Fellowship, including teaching, research, and graduate assistantships; Drexel Grad Grant; and any other college-specific aid.
- Students enrolled in online programs are not eligible for the Dean’s Fellowship.
Related Post: Canon Collins Trust Joel Joffe Scholarship
The fellowship is renewable depending on the student’s academic performance. A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 is required for continued support. The University will review the academic progress of students receiving the fellowship each term. Students are no longer eligible for the fellowship if their cumulative GPA drops below the required 3.0.
Note: If you need help or you have questions or corrections regarding this post, kindly use the comment box below.