Official University of South Africa (Unisa) Merit Bursaries 2022-2023
We are pleased to keep you informed about this Ongoing University of South Africa (Unisa) Merit Bursaries 2022-2023-See Application Details below
University of South Africa (Unisa) invites students to apply for Merit Bursary Programme 2022-2023.
- Students must have obtained an average of at least 75% and above in their previous year of study.
- The bursary is only awarded to South African citizens registered for a formal qualification in any discipline at Unisa.
- The bursary covers tuition fees and prescribed textbooks only.
- Awards will only be made if there is sufficient funding.
- Students who received the bursary in 2019 do not need to apply. Such students must, however, meet the 75% average to be considered for the bursary in 2020.
The following documents are required:
- Copy of ID
- Proof of household income
- Parents IDs (for dependent applicants)
- Academic record
Click here for the merit bursary guidelines.
Click here to apply for the Unisa merit bursary.