Tshipi é Ntle Manganese Mining Learnership South Africa 2022-2023 How to Apply
We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about Tshipi é Ntle Manganese Mining Learnership South Africa 2022-2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE LEARNERSHIP:
Tshipi é Ntle Manganese Mining Proprietary Limited is an independently operated and managed, black empowered manganese ore producer. Tshipi é Ntle means “beautiful steel” in the local Tswana language.
Tshipi is not only the largest single manganese mine and exporter from South Africa but is also one of the five largest manganese ore exporters globally.
Based in the Kalahari Manganese Field (KMF), the largest manganese-bearing geological formation in the world, Tshipi Borwa Mine is a shallow open-cast operation developed on a large and homogenous ore body with a currently confirmed life of mine reserve of approximately 30 years.
DETAILS ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME:
Location: Kathu, Northern Cape
Duration: 12 months
Number of positions available: 12
Tshipi é Ntle Manganese Mining, based in Kathu, Northern Cape, is inviting unemployed students with Matric to apply for their 12 month learnership programme. Applications are open to male and female candidates of the John Taolo Gaetsewe District, interested in furthering their skills and knowledge in the mining industry.
Students who complete the programme will receive a Mineral Processing NQF Level 2 qualification.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY:
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- Must reside within the JTG District (John Taolo Gaetsewe District), in the Northern Cape province
- Must be currently unemployed
- Must have completed Grade 12/ Matric
- Must have passed Mathematics in Matric (NOT Mathematics Literacy)
- Must have a valid drivers’ license
- Must be medically fit
- Must be willing to complete the full 12 month learnership programme
- Must be interested in pursuing a mining-related career
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME:
Applications must be submitted online for the following position:
Tshipi é Ntle Manganese Mining Learnership (Kathu, Northern Cape)
Upload the following documents to your online application:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Passport sized photograph
- Certified copy of your Matric certificate (or statement of results if certificate is not yet available)
- Certified copy of your valid drivers’ license
- Certified copy of your proof of address
- Any other documents which may be relevant to your application
CONTACT THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME PROVIDER FOR QUERIES:
For any queries related to this learnership programme, please contact Tshipi é Ntle Manganese Mining directly:
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number: 087 845 1368
Note: If you have Questions, suggestions or corrections regarding this post, kindly make use of the comment box below.