Official Nessie Knight Hospital Nursing School Exam Past Questions | download Nessie Knight Hospital Nursing School previous Papers PDF- Start Nessie Knight Hospital Nursing School entrance Exam Practice Test Online
Here is an excellent opportunity to get first-hand experience of what to expect when you write Nessie Knight Hospital Nursing School ‘s examinations this year.
Great news!! you can now Download free Nessie Knight Hospital Nursing School previous Exam questions with answers, Nessie Knight Hospital Nursing School IT past papers, Nessie Knight Hospital Nursing School past exam papers, upload Nessie Knight Hospital Nursing School Memorandums.
you can also Check Nessie Knight Hospital Nursing School Assignments, Nessie Knight Hospital Nursing School online practice Test, Nessie Knight Hospital Nursing School Test, Nessie Knight Hospital Nursing School Exams Samples, Nessie Knight Hospital Nursing School Study Guide and lots more
recommended: for latest Happenings in south Africa Nursing System click Here
We know that exam time can be stressful, so for your convenience, we have compiled a handy resource for you to download the Nessie Knight Hospital Nursing School past exam papers to use as matric revision.
Here you will Track Nessie Knight Hospital Nursing School Assignment, Nessie Knight Hospital Nursing School IT past question papers and lots more..feel at home you are on zainfo.co.za
See Reasons You Should Download this Past Exams Papers
- It will give you an idea of Examinations. Hence, it will serve as your study guide.
- from zainfo.co.za, It will give you a clear knowledge of likely repeatable Questions at Veritas University Exams.
- Will help boost your Preparation efforts.
- It will expose you to the nature and type of Questions you should expect, and how the questions are usually set at Veritas University Exams. With this, you can easily predict what to expect and how to channel your efforts Appropriately.
- The Past Questions will give you an idea of the Veritas University Subject Combinations.
- It will help you to take note of the past Papers which usually Repeat themselves in subsequent years
How to Download Nessie Knight Hospital Nursing School Exam Past Questions and Memorandums
to download simply Click Here
1. When the chromosomes line up in mitosis this is known as which phase?
2. Which cellular organelle contains enzymes that are considered digestive?
- Golgi Apparatus
3. Organs repair themselves through a process of?
- Cellular differentiation
4. Which of the following is considered a model for enzyme action?
- Lock and Key model
- Enzyme interaction model
- Transformation model
- Transcription model
5. Which of the following statements about enzymes is not true?
- Enzymes are catalysts.
- Almost all enzymes are proteins.
- Enzymes operate most efficiently at optimum pH.
- Enzymes are destroyed during chemical reactions.
6. Which of the following statements about prostaglandins is not true?
- Prostaglandins promote inflammation.
- Prostaglandins can only constrict blood vessels.
- Prostaglandins are made in the renal medulla.
- Prostaglandins can lead to pain and fever.
7. Cholesterol that is known as (LDL) stands for:
- Low-density lipoproteins
- Low-density lysosomes
- Level-density lipoproteins
- Level-density lysosomes
8. Hardening of the arteries is known as:
- Venous narrowing
9. The top number on a blood pressure reading indicates:
- Diastolic pressure
- Transient pressure
- Optimum pressure
- Systolic pressure
10. Litmus paper that is blue will turn/stay _____ in the presence of a strong base.
11. Breathing properly requires the presence of what compound that affects surface tension of alveoli in the lungs?
- Sodium Chloride
12. Which of the following is not considered a function of the kidneys?
13. The functional unit of the kidney is known as?
14. Which of the following formulas indicate the ideal gas law?
- PV= knT or PV=RnT
- PV = k
- KTV =PR
15. Which of the following is not considered a characteristic or property of a gas?
16. Which of the following is described in the definition: An object immersed in a fluid is buoyed up by a force equal to the weight of the fluid displaced by the object?
- Archimedes’ principle
- Charles’ law
- Boyle’s law
- Anderson’s principle
17. Liquids that evaporate quickly are known as _____ liquids.
18. High frequency sound waves are known as:
- Fundamental waves
- Consonance waves
- Dissonance waves
19. The first American to win a Nobel Prize was ______ for measuring the speed of light.
- Albert Einstein
- Albert Michelson
- Thomas Young
20. What anatomical structure connects the stomach and the mouth?
- Spinal column
- Hepatic duct
1. C 2. B 3. B 4. A 5. D 6. B 7. A 8. A 9. D 10. C 11. C 12. C 13. D 14. A 15. D 16. A 17. B 18. B 19. B 20. D…from www.zainfo.co.za
1. If Lynn can type a page in p minutes, what piece of the page can she do in 5 minutes?
- p – 5
- p + 5
- 1- p + 5
2. If Sally can paint a house in 4 hours, and John can paint the same house in 6 hour, how long will it take for both of them to paint the house together?
- 2 hours and 24 minutes
- 3 hours and 12 minutes
- 3 hours and 44 minutes
- 4 hours and 10 minutes
- 4 hours and 33 minutes
3. Employees of a discount appliance store receive an additional 20% off of the lowest price on an item. If an employee purchases a dishwasher during a 15% off sale, how much will he pay if the dishwasher originally cost $450?
4. The sales price of a car is $12,590, which is 20% off the original price. What is the original price?
5. Solve the following equation for A : 2A/3 = 8 + 4A
⇒ Nessie Knight Hospital Nursing School past papers memos
Nessie Knight Hospital Nursing School past exam papers
Nessie Knight Hospital Nursing School study Notes & Guide,
free Nessie Knight Hospital Nursing School previous Exam questions
Nessie Knight Hospital Nursing School past exam papers and Memorandums
Kindly Upload Here and don’t fall to use the comment box below for any question regarding this post (Nessie Knight Hospital Nursing School Exam Past Questions | Free Previous Papers)