How to Apply for FNB Learnership programme 2020-2021
Work as a Learner in various selected departments to gain work experience and an overall understanding of the financial industry.
Experience and qualifications
• Grade 12 and relevant degree or diploma.
• Must be a South African citizen.
• 1 year experience.
• Eligible candidates must at least have a Level 5 or C, 65% for Pure Mathematics and English in their final matric results.
• Applicants must have matriculated in the last 4 years.
• Any matriculant with English and Pure mathematics matric subjects who wish to pursue an Application Development career.
• Applicants must be willing to relocate to study and stay in the Gauteng Province at their own expense.
• Applicants must be willing to undergo screening assessments in Gauteng at their own expense.
• Applicants must have a SA Citizenship, must have no bad credit rating and no criminal record.
• Development of a service culture which builds rewarding relationships, proposes innovations and allows others to provide exceptional client service.
• Establish and manage a high level of organisational co-operation in order to ensure a professional service delivery.
• Provision of innovative, cost effective sourcing solutions that market and promote FNB as an employer of choice.
• Ensuring the practice is embedded throughout the business by overseeing documentation and continuous knowledge management and improvement thereof.
• Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
• Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information.
• Manage own development to increase own competencies.
How to Apply
Apply Online for the FNB: Learnership programme 2020
Closing date: 29 November 2019