Emmanuel Nursing School Application 2022-2023 | Requirements, Dates, Fee & Courses
We are pleased to inform you about Emmanuel Nursing School Application 2022-2023
Address: 69 Jubilee St, Oudtshoorn, 6625, South Africa
Important Information & Dates
- Applications for the 1-year certificate in Auxiliary nursing is closed for the 2022 academic year
- Application for the 3-year diploma closes 30 August for the 2022 academic year
- Proof of non-refundable administration fee, together with the required supporting documentation must be submitted online to email@example.com
- All applications will follow a selection process.
- No late payments are allowed. If payment schedule is not adhered to, your studies may be terminated. Prevent a delay in updating your records by ensuring that your payment is cleared before or on each payment date
The selection process will be conducted in 3 Phases.
Phase 1: Initial sifting of all applications to select potential candidates. This sifting process is based on academic scoring.
Phase 2: Candidates that were pre-selected in Phase 1 will be invited to attend a screening workshop at Emmanuel Verpleegskool. Candidates will be expected to do a practical demonstration and complete a questionnaire. This date will be communicated directly to the candidate.
Phase 3: Candidates that successfully pass Phase 2 will be interviewed by a staff member and final feedback will be given to confirm or reject the application.
All applicants will take a psychometric test arranged on their behalf by the school.
Students commencing their studies in the 2022 academic year will be contacted and informed of the date of commencement of their studies.
When you submit your study application, you will need to pay an application fee of R650 (non-refundable). Proof of payment to accompany application form.
Potential candidates that successfully passed Phase 1, and that are invited to attend the screening workshop will be required to pay a R1000 screening fee. Proof of payment to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 1 week before the screening workshop commences. If you neglect to pay this amount by the due date the applicant will not go through the screening proses.
A 25% deposit is due by 30 September of the year prior to the commencement of studies for all students that are accepted to study at Emmanuel Verpleegskool. Thereafter, 8 equal, consecutive monthly instalments (Oct-May) covers the balance.
A discount of 10% applies if the full course fee is settled in one payment on or before the deposit due date. A discount of 5% applies if the course fee is settled in two payments, the first of which is on or before the deposit due date and the second by no later than the second month’s instalment date.
Payment should be by direct deposit only. Please note that we are unable to accept cash payments on campus.
How to apply
Only students who meet the statutory and college-specific admission requirements can apply for courses offered at Emmanuel Verpleegskool. Interested candidates who comply with the minimum requirements are to submit the application form and supporting documents to email@example.com.
- Application form.
2. 2 Certified copies of your South African identity document.
3. Certified copy of your marriage / divorce certificate if applicable
4. 2 ID photos.
5. Certified copy of previous tertiary qualification(s). (if applicable)
Note: If you questions, corrections, contributions or suggestions regarding this Post, kindly Use the comment Box below