BFP Hiring 2022-2023
We are pleased to inform you about BFP Hiring 2022-2023
The Bureau of Fire Protection is an agency of the Department of the Interior and Local Government (DILG) responsible for implementing national policies related to Firefighting and fire prevention as well as implementation of the Philippine Fire Code (PD 1185), which has been repealed and replaced by the New Fire Code of the Philippines (RA 9514). Formerly known as the Integrated National Police Fire Service, the BFP is in charge of the administration and management of municipal and city fire and emergency services all over the country.
The BFP is in need of Fire Inspector via Lateral Entry to be assigned with BFP Regional Offices and National Headquarters, this is what the Department of Interior of Local Government (DILG) has published last Wednesday, January 26, 2022.
The following are qualification standards for Fire Inspector via Lateral Entry:
- Deadline: February 11, 2022
- Position: Fire Inspectors (FINSP)
- Vacancy: 20
- Place of Assignment: BFP NHQ
- Education: Bachelor of Science in Public Safety
- Salary Grade:22
- Eligibility: CS Prof (2nd Level) Eligibility/ PD 907/RA 1080/Fire Officer Eligibility
- Experience: None Required
- Training: None Required
- Monthly Salary: Php 49,528
For Complete Fire Inspector Hiring Guidelines, refer these pdf files:
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below.
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-size picture;
- Performance Rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
- Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
Qualified applicants are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
SSUPT LEONIDA G ROSALES,
OIC, Directorate for Human Resource Development
BFP-NHQ Agham Rd., Brgy Bagong Pag-asa, Quezon City
For more info, visit their website at https://bfp.gov.ph
Note: Applicants with incomplete documents will not be entertained.
Note: If you have questions or corrections regarding this post, kindly use the comment box below.